Reviews (4,089)Everything was perfect!!! Packaging was great!! Super fast shipping and packaged so well! Thank you so much! 😍🤍 very h a pay than k you seller great show, great product, love love love everything I received. tysm love Another box of great finds! Thanks Laura, for always having the good stuff. As always, everything was strategically packaged so there were no leaks or breaks and she shipped super fast! First time purchasing & package 📦 arrived today.. Packed with care & products are awesome... Tysvm.. Won 2 giveaways... Lovely Seller ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 😉 Loved my purchases and givvy! Thank you so much!!! Love it all!! I love hanging out other you in your shows. Fast shipping. Amazing products!!! 🤍 amazing seller! fast shipping! Perfect can’t wait to try it!
The best steals with the best host! Always sells top quality and everything is always packaged with care 🩷🩷🩷🩷 I had a wonderful experience with this seller, both winning a giveaway and making a purchase. The seller was friendly, helpful and made everything so easy shipping was super fast and I purchased a ride in great condition overall I’m very happy and will definitely buy from the seller again. Thank you for the givvy 💛 Everything got here perfect! The box and every detail inside of the order was so beautiful, I love this profile and I recommend soooo much excited about my pacifica powder Was so good to catch you! Everything was great! 💗 Thank you so much for the givvy! 🫶🏻