Reviews (325)Beautiful & awesome quality items! Great to work with! Shipping is awesome. Always great quality, great materials, quick shipping, and overall great business! i made a Mesh purchase Gorgeous Gorgeius if you have not made a purchase from Trendy Tree do yourself a Favor make a Purchase ASAP great Items These floral picks are really nice. Can’t wait to use them. Carrie is great. Loving the buy it now options! all my stems and bushes are absolutely beautiful, great quality. one of my favorites to purchase floras from... Absolutely gorgeous sign and ribbon bundle!! I can’t wait to make a pretty Christmas wreath with my goodies! ❤️❤️ Carrie always does such a FANTASTIC job! Absolutely love these signs! OMGOSH these are so beautiful!! I can’t wait to use the in a project. Trendy Tree has such a large variety of amazing products!! I love watching your shows just to see all your products. Thank you! I love all my items from Trendy Tree! Excellent products and excellent quality of items. They are packaged well. The best gingies ever! Can’t wait to use them! Great Givvy! I mean it was a whole nice 10 yard roll of ribbon! Thank you again! Always fun and great items for sprucing up your decor! The shipping is super quick too! Awesome as always! I’m always a repeats customer! Thank you! Great sellers Carrie and David really go the extra mile to ensure buyers have good products, and customer service. Thank you both!