Reviews (997)Very Pretty Necklace and Earrings! Thank you! 🩷 Amazing jewelry! Excellent packaging! Kind seller! Amazing earrings!!! Thank you! You’re an amazing, hardworking and honest seller with a consistently great show full of marvellous items. LOVE my purchases. Thank you! So happy… I highly recommend visiting TREZUREHUNTA ❤️❤️❤️ and I will certainly visit again! gorgeous brooches! I love this shop because they have the best preloads and even if I can't be at the show I am able to pre bid and that's why I love this shop so much and they have beautiful items! Excellent items and packaging as always! Thank you! Love everything! Such fun items! Thank you! Five stars every single time! 💎 Beautiful treasures, friendly service, and such a fun buying experience. This seller keeps me coming back! I absolutely love the paddle hand fan brooch!!! it is gorgeous!! Awesome seller!!! Love my purchases! Will definitely be back for more!!!🫶🏻 Love my purchases! Great seller! Thanks 😊 Love my purchases. Great seller! Thanks! Great items & excellent packaging. As always! Great items, well-packaged. Those Klimt earrings are amazing. As always, excellent items, great packaging, and exceptionally professional seller. Fun flower with missing petals sadly. I totally didn’t see the damage. No worries. Appreciate you! Thanks Absolutely love every item!! Tysm Amazing jewelry! Excellent packaging! Kind seller! I'm beyond happy with my purchases! I LOVE the figural clown 🫶🫶🫶 Absolutely obsessed as always! Highly recommend this seller!