Reviews (607)I received my parcel but the black cherry obsessed for less pack is missing from my order. I have messaged but am still waiting for a reply. I am really happy with everything else though. I hope I can get this resolved ASAP? well packaged. great value for money. Great items and a lovely seller ❤️ fast delivery and a really nice lady x lovley items and quick delivery but bubble wrap round items would of helped from any damage so happy with my order and super fast delivery thank you so much x Absolutely fantastic fabulous perfection Thank you for the items arrived safely I absolutely love the P. Louise packaging! It is beautiful, colourful, and packed with care. Everything arrived perfectly, and opening it felt so special. Such an amazing presentation! thank you for the givvy 😊 Thank you very much, very fast delivery! Xx Thank you for all the amazing products and bargains. Much appreciated x Thanks very much love my buys from you It was nice to receive the "thanks" on the delivery note! Love Tricias shows! boxs were squashed n miss shapedI gave option to return and would send new ones out to you, but you didnt reply