Reviews (160)Another great great show from Triple_T! You come in for the cars, but stay for the singing 👩🎤🎶🎤. Everything arrived safe & sound and in as shown condition or better. Thanks again brother! Fast shipping!! Good seller!! ABSOLUTELY RECOMMENDED GUYS. AMAZING DEALS. AMAZING STRSTREAMER! FAST SHIPPING AND GREAT PACKAGING! DONT MISS HIS SHOWS!! TY SIR thanks for the great box. you never disappoint. always have a blast in your shows great seller fast shipping always first class products. keep up the awsome job. thank you brother I appreciate you Fast shipping! Good seller ! great as always. thanks for the surprise. wasnt expecting that. thanks again bro. Fast shipping!!! Great packaging!!!! triple the deals and amazing steals, with these prices u eating good meals keep it up!!! great seller, shipped out promptly and packaged with care. Triple is such a sweetheart, he even left some sweet notes on my cars lolWhisperin sweet nothings into your ear 🤣🤣 Fast shipping, packaged well. Got exactly what I ordered. Will continue to do business with this seller like always everything come greatly packaged. Will keep buying from him. Super great pick ups. Seller was extremely giving out deals & steals. Show had a very good vibe that kept in stream to g purchase more. I will return for more Stand up guy, great show, great packaging, would not hesitate to buy from. dope show crazy cars and great deals!! you gotta come buy from Triple Congrats to this seller as I was his 1000 buyer. Great picks & my favorite 83 truck. Will return for more