Reviews (270)love my nails! Will shop again here!! Super fast shipping and the press-on sets are stunning! I'm beyond happy with my order. Can we talk about how cute the tissue paper was, though? I literally didn't want to unwrap it! 😭💕 💅 thank you 💕 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Tripletmom2024 is such a sweetheart! 💕 Beautiful nails, fast shipping, and her presentation is EVERYTHING! 💅🏾✨ You can see the care she puts into her packaging—it makes opening your goodies even more exciting! Her kindness, customer service, and follow-up make you feel appreciated. If you love nails, check out her shows you’ll keep coming back for more! Thank you, Nail Bestie! 🥰💖 I’ve bought multiple times from Tripletmom, definitely recommend! Packages arrive secure and her quality of nails are great! Including her awesome deals!!!!💖💖 happy with my purchase. ty Fast delivery. Great seller. Thank you !!!! Awesome nails enjoyed experience with the host and iwas a fun experience ♥️ Great deals on beautiful nails! Fast shipping too. Thank you! I love my nails will be purchasing again! I absolutely LOVE my nails! Every package I’ve ordered from this vendor has been so cute and the quality is always there. The designs are beautiful, detailed. I literally look forward to opening my packages every time & I’m always impressed with what I receive. Definitely one of my favorite vendors to shop with! 💅🏾💕 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Another FIRE package! 🔥💅🏾 I loved every single set I received. The quality is really good, the nails feel sturdy and the designs are so pretty in person. I’ve ordered from this vendor multiple times and she has not disappointed me yet. The pictures honestly don’t even do some of these nails justice! If you love cute, unique press-ons, definitely shop with her. ❤️ Love my nails!!! Obsessed isn’t even the word to describe! love my purchase, great quality and fast shipping. Loved everything awesome host Love love the nails. Great quality and price. Thank you so much! Thank you so much! 🩷 I’m so happy you love your nails! Providing beautiful, quality sets at prices that let my ladies treat themselves is exactly what we’re is all about. Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my small business! 💅🏾✨” I got so many gorgeous nails in all different styles—square, almond, coffin, you name it! They come in long, short, and round lengths, with incredible painting styles ranging from classic French tips to stunning colors. Literally everything is breathtaking, and the prices were beyond belief—just so, so awesome! Packaged absolutely gorgeous, too. I honestly don't know where this seller was all my life; I needed her years ago when I was spending way too much money at the nail salons! I will definitely be buying from her again. Five-star rating all the way! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️OMG, this review truly made my day! 🥹🩷 Thank you SO much for taking the time to share all this love! Knowing that you’re enjoying the different shapes, lengths and designs means everything to me. My goal is for every woman who shops with us be able to treat herself, feel beautiful, and have plenty of options without breaking the bank! 💅🏾✨ I’m so grateful you found my nail shop, and I can’t wait to have you back in another live! Welcome to the family! 🩷👑” Quick shipping, thank you!Thank you so much! 🩷 I’m glad your goodies made it to you quickly! I truly appreciate you choosing to shop with us. I hope you absolutely LOVE your nails! 💅🏾📦✨ I'm a first time buyer and it will not be my last buy from this seller. Nails are beautiful, great quality and by far the best nail show on Whatnot I have found. Tthank you so much for my sets. Can't wait to buy again. ❤️❤️❤️❤️Thank you so much for trusting me with your very first order! 🥹🩷 Hearing that it won’t be your last makes my heart so happy! I’m so glad you loved the beauty and quality of your sets. I appreciate you shopping my Whatnot show and supporting Pressed By The Trio. Can’t wait to see you back in the live! 💅🏾💕✨” Very niceThank you so much! 🩷💅🏾 I’m so glad you’re happy with your purchase! Thank you for shopping and supporting my small business. Hope to see you back in the live soon! 🥰✨ Fast selling and great deals! Ty!Thank youuu! 🥰🩷 We definitely have a good time grabbing those deals FAST! 😂💅🏾 Thank you for shopping with Tripletmom2024 and bringing the good vibes to the live! Can’t wait to have you back! 💕✨ Love love all the nails tysm!! My daughter and I are going to enjoy wearing them🥰🥰Awww, I LOVE this! 🥹🩷 I hope you and your daughter have so much fun wearing your new nails and feeling FABULOUS together! 💅🏾💕 Thank you both for supporting Tripletmom2024. It truly means so much to me! 🥰✨ superfast shipping, love love love All my Nails! Thank you so so much ❤️❤️❤️Yessss! 🥳💅🏾 I’m so happy you LOVE all your nails and that they made it to you super fast! 📦💨🩷 Thank you so much for continuing to support Tripletmom2024. Enjoy those beautiful sets, and I hope each one makes you feel like THAT GIRL! 👑💕✨