tripodchi3
Renee Carey 
5.0 (28 Reviews)
•
1d Avg Ship
•
365 Sold
•
Welcome in! I’m Renee, but most of you know me by Tripodchi3. Yes, we have a Tripod Chihuahua. We rescued Leonard just over a year ago and it’s been pure joy since. Not to be left out, we also have Harvey. Harv came to us by way of Hurricane Harvey, hence his name! While my passion is Mini’s, animals to be specific, I will gravitate towards anything that speaks to me. I love antiques, vintage, rusty crusty, the unusual, the cute, & all things in between. I love to see joy in peoples faces when they find that thing they never knew they needed and hope to bring that all to you! Stop in, hang out, laugh (at my awkwardness is fine), and let’s have a fun relaxing couple hours! What on earth have I gotten myself into this time!? 🫪
Message