Reviews (129)Love the item. In the listing it did not say choice and the listing says owl trivets so I thought I was getting 5 owl trivets not just the one. I wondered why it was such a great price. I’ll be more careful and ask questions before pre-bidding next time. Fun show. Nice seller. Quick Shipping. Sadly one of the walnut wall sconces did not survive the shipping unscathed. They were shipped along with two brass swans and what I assume was the swan head gouged one of the two wooden sconces. Perhaps some sanding and staining will mask the damaged appearance. The swans were received as marketed and are lovely additions to our MCM brass collection. I’m so sorry to hear that one of the walnut wall sconces was damaged in transit. The pieces were wrapped in bubble wrap for protection, so I’m disappointed that damage still occurred during shipping. I’m glad to hear the brass swans arrived safely and that you’re enjoying them as part of your MCM collection. Thank you for your purchase and for letting me know.
Everything was perfect! Thank you!Thank you for your review! Glad you like your items💛 Can’t wait to give these to my parents for when they are playing bridge with their friends. Thank you!Great pick up of the bowl set- I’m sure they will love them. Thank you for your purchase and review💛 Wrapped so well, fast shipping, nice calm show. Very appreciative!You had a fun box to ship! Thanks for your purchases and taking the time for putting in a review. Hope to see you in the next one! Very pleased with how the shipper protected the jewelry box with lots of paper padding and bubble wrap! Appreciate it so much! Thank you! 🙏🏻🔥❤️🔥Glad you stopped into my show and found what you were looking for! Thank you for taking time to do a review What a nice brass piece!!! Shipping and packing was great! Thank youThank you for your review! I’m glad you are happy with your letter opener. Stop in another one of my shows anytime! Thank you , absolutely love my toothpick glowers!
Awesome seller !!Glad to hear! They were 2 nice ones. Thank you for putting in a review. Hope to see you stop in on another one of my shows Thank you so much for these wonderful vintage ornaments!💖🎅🏻Thank you! Enjoy your finds🎄 beautiful couldn't ask for more..Glad you’re happy with your purchases. I’m thankful you took time to put in a review. Stop in again!! Got it all , love it all! Thank you Thanks for shopping and taking time for a review!! Absolutely love!!!Thank you for the purchase and support You too are such a good seller Great experience purchasing my ornaments. They shipped quickly and were packaged with great care. I’m very pleasedThank you for spending time in my show, making a purchase, and putting in a review Appreciate it all! Packed with care & in great shape ! Thanks.Thank you for your purchase and taking the time to put in a review. Love the bell ornaments!! Love the vintage ornaments. So glad!! Thank you for your purchases!! 🎄 I love all the purchases I made from her show 🙂Thank you for choosing to shop with me and taking the time to put in your review Everything arrived intact, despite the best efforts of the USPS 🤣
Thanks for taking such care in your packaging.
Fair prices, great host. Thanks for everything!!Thank you for your review and purchase! Great seller and items!!!Love you popping in for show support and purchases! Thank you!! Beautiful items and packed well for shipping Beautiful green swung vaseYou hit a nice one!! Thank you!! Everything was exactly as shown & packed perfectly! Thanks!Thank you for your purchases! Such a fun box to put together Beautiful figurines. Great packing and fast shipping!!! Thanks!!!!🙂🙂🙂Glad they made your day!! The blue eyes are sweet on them!! Awesome shop!
Thank you for your purchase!!