Reviews (10,647)You are the man! Thanks for hooking me up with the awesome mystery box/bag! Got to me super fast and perfectly protected! 🔥🔥🫶🏽 one of my favorite people in this whole world. honest , caring , trustworthy ... fast shipping , great packaging... I'll always buy from trippy.. he's not just a streamer he's a brother. love ya man. Best stream, best shipping Thank you trippy for the 🔥 as usual. STAY WOKEN CHAT! There's always something good in the shop! Fun games, a great community and amazing host! Never once have I had a bad experience with Trippybudzccg, everything comes shipped safe and fast!! Hope one day he has the hundreds of viewers he truly deserves Fast shipping and great packaging thank you again, got my cards I pulled from the ascended hero pack and white flare. love them all and was able to add nost to my pc. As always, I love the cards I received. the givy cards are ones I needed for my collection. thanks again Trippy!!! you're the best!!! little says thank you! she loved the surprise card! Gg to the upc winner 🥇 i will get em next time but thanks for the cool extras even if I didn’t win 10/10 best cards I've bought! shipping was fast and every card was packaged well tysm! will be buying again always a good time! theres always something unique in the shop, fun little games to play for cool cards. the host is an excellent guy, treat him like a friend and he does as well. Shipping is never an issue. everything comes safely and quite quickly!!!