Reviews (220)I was so excited to get my package and everything was wrap-up so nicely . Thank you so much I got some great pretty editions that I can’t wait to display love her so much and she has the best selection!!! One of the best people on this app. I always find AMAZING books and it’s just such a good time in the shows ✨❤️ Amazing deals && awesome books!! Books were wrapped so nicely for shipping and cared for so thank you so much!! 🥰⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fav book seller! Her lives are fun and interactive and she has all the SMUT 🩷😆 Fav book seller I can’t stop buying 👏👏👏👏👏 Ugh I love this seller she’s amazing and her selection is always so tempting I want to buy it all ❣️ Absolutely happy with my purchases!! Thank you so much !! Love all my books and can’t wait to get more from them 10000000000 stars! Such great packaging, shipped out super quick, and even got a surprise in there! So many good book options, reasonably priced as well. Will definitely be back ❤️ everything came in great! I absolutely love everything thank you so so much. ❤️😘 safely packaged, even more beautiful in person. I can't wait to read it. this seller has yet to disappoint, always such lovely books and safe packaging, quick shipping. i'd highly recommend them! love their streams. Second purchase from this seller. They packaged safely, shipped and arrived quickly. the books are absolutely beautiful, they always have such a beautiful selection of books. One of my new favorite book sellers on here! super friendly, helpful, the streams are fun. the book conditions are always shown and accurate. the books came in safe and beautiful. the little art cards were packaged with an extra sleeve to make sure they were safe which I appreciated. very happy, thank you! would recommend this seller! Absolutely beautiful books!!!! I cannot wait to get more. Great packaging and shipped fast. Thank you so much!! Amazing seller with great deals. Shipped my item out so fast!10/10 thank you so much! Loved the packaging! Books are gorgeous and like shown. i'm so extremely happy with my purchase! I found a lot of books I've been wanting for a long time, signed and at wonderful prices, at amazing condition. the books shipped and arrived quickly. everything was packaged safely. the seller is incredibly sweet, the stream was super fun. the givvys were awesome, the seller knows her audiance. I was lucky to win three, so I got three extra books. definitely a big and wonderful haul. I'd strongly recommend this seller. they have great books and some special editions. very pleased with my purchase and I can't wait to read my new books! Beautiful books! Thank you so much! Shipped well and exactly what i was expecting My books came so well protected and beautiful!!!! Thank you!!! ♥️♥️