Reviews (73)Excellent! Also, thank you for the gift! 💕 Gorgeous!!!💖Everything was perfect!! Great packaging,shipping love it all thank you I appreciate how kind you are! The vignette I received is beautiful plus for you to reach out to me was thoughtful. Your thank you note is beautiful written, love your handwriting too. Look forward to more shows Stunning cake stand/tray. Fast shipping & very kind seller! Packaged super well! Love my new ducks! Thank you so much ❤️ Amazing items and Amazing seller. Absolutely loved my custom package from Rex and Harper! 🐾 ❤️ Loved everything, packaging was excellent, very secure. Thanks so much ✨☺️✨ I love these pieces so much! You guys never disappoint 💛 My items were packaged with care and shipped fast! Will definitely be buying from them again. Absolutley love the postcards!!! You have a nice little shop. Thankyou so much!!!
Everything was great and well packaged! I absolutely adore this creamer! They are amazing sellers! Not only did they hand write me a note but they gave me a freebies! I cant wait for my other orders to get here 💛 Amazing shop with beautiful selections, great deals, and kind sellers! The packaging was just as beautiful as the items received. Frequenting this shop is a must! Thank you! 🦋Your kind words mean more than you know, Serifenix! ❤️We love having you! Looking forward to having you at the next show! Absolutely love my book stack! It’s prettier in person than on live. Everything was packaged well and arrived perfect. Thank you so much!Thank you so much, Amber! Knowing so brings us so much joy! We hope to have you back soon! ❤️ I love it! Perfect transaction start to
finish! :) Thank you so much, Pam! We are so glad. We hope to have you back soon! ❤️ Thank you for a great first show. The bracelet was beautiful and my wife really loved it. Everything was packaged well and arrived quickly. I’ll be tuning in again.We love to hear it! Thank you so much! We can’t wait to have you back! ❤️ Love purchasing from you guys arrives nicely packaged.
Thanks Thank you so much, James! We love having you and hope to have you back soon! ❤️ Build your own book stack was so fun! Thank you for the sweet note and extra goodies. Thank you so much, Becky! We hope to have you again at the next! ❤️