Reviews (3,509)Awesome Topps cards! Thank you I may not have hit in the break but it was the best breaker to watch. No yelling, very cool guy! ROACH SQUARED I LOVE YA AND THE FAM!!! I NEED THAT SPONGEBOBBB Thank you for the giveaway gift!!! Thank you for the giveaway! Disappointed with the packing as the most valuable cards were not even sleeved or top loaded. Shipping took a bit longer than expected. my order is incomplete. its been four days since it says they were dropped off. I can't get help with this. Pretty good job! Delivered well, but not in a sleeve and not the best card… but otherwise really good! Great seller. Great service. Great giveaway. Happy customer. Thank you. 5 Stars. Life changed. Dope background. Quality. Thank you! Awesome seller! Nice show with even better cards. Fast well packaged shipping, 5 stars all around. Thank you for the wonderful card! Fast Shipping!! Fun show!! Best packaging I’ve seen from all the purchases I’ve made on and off the app. Great people and great products. Thanks! Very untrustworthy so make sure you track every card you get with them. They kept my autographed card that I won in a break and denied my request for a refund. Thxsomch for the givvy it didn’t show pending un just yesterday even though I received it weeks ago exactly 5 days after I won the giveaway delivery 🚚💨⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The show is awesome! Shipping is quick and reliable. Unfortunately, I've never had much luck at this event. didn't know I won them, and thank God for that. Thank you soooo much for car coasters that are damaged and threw directly into the garbage!