Reviews (244)Not really into "Pink" but this pink & clear glass Y necklace was a Beauty!! Ty for getting me out of my comfort zone to try new colors ✨️ 🙏💕Glad to help! lol. My daughters always get me out of my comfort zone with fashion stuff! Thanks for coming to my show! Very pretty jewelry! Thank you!You’re very welcome! Thanks for visiting my show! 🫶🏻 Beautiful! ThanksYou’re very welcome! So glad you liked your jewelry! Very happy with my purchases! the sperkly rhinestone bracelet is beautiful, hematite rosary is impressive. Love the bright blue pearls! thank you so much for the free gift bracelet! Hi Mary! I’m so happy you like your jewelry, and you’re welcome for the gift! TYSM for coming in to my show. Come back and visit again. I appreciate you!🫶🏻 Gorgeous jewelry!!! Thank you so much! You’re so very welcome Diane! Thank you for coming to my show. I soooo appreciate you and your loyalty. 🫶🏻 Fabulous! Thank you! 💗 You are so welcome! BTW, your jewelry designs are gorgeous! Come back and see me soon! 🫶🏻 Always wonderfulThank you! and thank you so much for raiding my show Rhonda! That really means a lot! ❤️🫶🏻 Beautiful pieces!Hi Lauren! I’m so glad you like your jewelry! TYSM for always coming to my shows! ❤️ Love all of my bowling items! Thank you! Gold jewelry I got is great too!You’re welcome Kika! Thank you for coming to my shows! I appreciate that a lot!🫶🏻❤️ Beautiful brooch and earrings!!! Thank you!!!You’re so welcome Diane! Thank you for always supporting me!🫶🏻 Yet Another Amazing Hail from Trove 💕 TYSM! 💕 If you’re not following her you’re missing out! You’re very welcome and thank you so much for always supporting me in my shows! I’m so glad you like everything! Come back and see me soon! ❤️🌹❤️🌹 thank you so much love every piece Yay!! I love hearing that! You’re so welcome. Come back and see me soon! 🫶🏻 Always a pleasure attending Trovrs shows! Such a Lovely Person 💕Oh! Thank you so much for the compliment! Thank you for always stopping by! 🫶🏻 Excellent Seller!! Loved all my goodies. Thank you so much You’re very welcome! I’m so glad you liked your goodies! Thank you!😊 Love this terrific seller! Can't wait to incorporate my little pins in my card making! Thank you so much! You’re welcome and thank you Christina! You’ll have to send me a pic of your cards that you make. Stop by anytime with your funniness! 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Great seller, lovely products and fast shipping!Thank you for coming to my show! I’m so glad you like your jewelry. I beautiful pieces fast shipping thank you And thank YOU Edith for supporting me and visiting my shows. It’s very appreciated! L🫶🏻🫶🏻 Laura I ALWAYS enjoy your Shows. You're AMAZING and your son is just so CUTE! TYSM for the BEAUTIFUL rings, you NEVER disappoint!!! As ALWAYS I LOVE them!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️Vicki! I’m always glad when I see you visit my show! Thank you for your kind words, and Yay! I’m happy you like your rings! ❤️ beautiful pieces awesome seller and fast shipping. i reccomendThank you Edith for the sweet review! I’m so glad you like your jewelry! Come back and see me again soon!🫶🏻❤️ Gorgeous coral colored glass bead necklace! Love it! 🥰😍 Laura is one of my favorite sellers...her shows are filled with beautiful jewelry and her OOAK designed jewelry pieces are stunners! Thank you Christina, you are one of the best! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ It is said Trove of Jules is the seller that RULES❤️🥰 Her shows are full of fun, beauty, and treasures galore! She is the one to watch!Christina!!! You are incredibly kind. I don’t deserve. Thank you so much my super duper friend!!🫶🏻❤️ love your items Hi Stephanie! I’m so glad you like your jewelry! Come back and see me! 🫶🏻 tysm!!You’re very welcome! Come and see me again! 🫶🏻 As usual I love everything! Thank you Laura. 🥰Yay!! You’re so very welcome Birgit!