Reviews (15)Shipping was fast, seller is super friendly to deal with, communication with them is great. They even included a free gift for my first purchase too! Fun show! My cars arrived safe and sound. TY bro!!Thank you! Always nice seeing you stop by the show! Very happy! Order was packed very well and arrived faster than expected! Will order again!Much appreciated! Always nice seeing you in chat! Thank you! Troy! Thanks for my cars! Highly recommended seller! 4.0 overall hmm?? I swear it wasn’t me muting your chats! LOL 😂
Just playing bro, thanks for the high recommendation and thanks so much for always checking out the show! Sawyer thanks you too! 🐱 Super fast and secure shipping! Gave me an awesome deal, will definitely be purchasing again!I’m so glad you’re enjoying one of your favourite games! Thanks again! great packing and products, would buy from him again! Thank you so much! I hope I can keep finding more of the mainlines you’re looking for! Best seller ever…
Thank you again for LITERALLY being number one! I’ll never forget it! good items packed safely tyMy pleasure! Thanks so much for checking out the show!