Reviews (6,520)Great show! Loved the quality inventory and the giveaways. Thank you, will be back!" Thank you for the giveaway great quality jewelry 👍 This product is not good filled. Gold filled is when a necklace is 1/20 of the carat weight. When I asked about this I was banned from the live and they won’t respond to my messages. TERRIBLEHello this order is a giveaway chain and made of silver! But in regard to the live, if anyone is being disrespectful to participants we have to remove them to keep the show upbeat and going. All item information is ALWAYS said before an item is run. Please reach out if you need anything else. the necklace is gorgeous thank you thank you absolutely beautiful Nice necklaces, reasonable prices. I will buy more from this site. AMAZING NECKLACE! Thanks for a amazing first purchase. Beautiful diamond cut chain. Thank you so much for the givvy. Awesome seller with 🔥🔥🔥items and great deals. love the necklace and my girl love the free ring that came with it. I will be back to buy more. 👍 I requested a refund because I bought the wrong thing but never could get any responses. absolutely beautiful thank you 😊 🙏 📿💍 Chain is very very nice love the quality and Nick is the best host ever!!!!!!! very nice piece, very worth the price I paid.