Reviews (278)Crazy deal!! Super fast shipping! Was able to get some cute pieces for my grandson and seller included a cute little baseball mitt and ball set. loved everything 🩷🎀 ty friend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
Hey honey boo boo lol Thank you for being awesome! Love you my friend 🥰🤓😎 Quick shipping, absolutely beautiful items, packaged carefully and with love🩵trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
Kimberly!!! I truly appreciate you sharing your experience with me. I’m happy you’re happy. Thank you sooooo much love 💕 Hope to see you again love you bye ✌🏻🤪🤓 Love my purchase! I also received a free item that couldn’t have been more perfect for my son! Thank you ☺️trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
Hiiiii Kristal!!!🥰
I’m so happy you and your son loved your items. I hope to see you again 🙌👀😎 Thank you my beautiful friend 🥰 Great show and great quality products
trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
Thank you so much, my sweet friend💕🎀 I got the cutest baby clothes today from Janet. Can’t wait to give them to my friend for her new grandson. Janet always has great quality clothing and quick shipping 😃trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
💋💋💋💋💋love you!!! Anyone looking for great kids clothing should absolutely shop with Janet. The best deals on the best products and great brands. trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
I’m always here with the best,
just for you and everyone else that loves to shop with me 💕💕💕💕 The cutest kids shoes at such a steal of a price.
Always great quality shoes and kids clothing.
Love you Janet ❤️trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
My sweet Terri! You know it makes me super happy you get happy with what you pick from my shop! I love 💕 you I love everything, I love the free stuff, alsotrueprelovedbyjanetSeller
I love that you joined my show! I love that you pick amazing items for your family. Hope to see you again my friend 💕💕💕💕💕💕 LOVE everything! She is the best! Love my freebie too! 😘 she gives amazing deals! And has the best support from her hubby! trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
Why are you just so sweet? 🥹
Thank you sooo much for your support my dear friend.
You’re amazing and you have so much good stuff yourself .😎🥰 love ya 💕 Wow! Just Wow! 💚🤗 My package was like a present! Everything was packed with love and respect! All the items were great quality, and will make an exceptional gift for my Niece and her new baby! Thank you so much Janet! Quality show! Quality products! Lots of care! 💚🤗trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
You are Absolutely Amazing! Like…omg fist of all Thank you for joining my show. Thank you for your purchase
I love you and hope you see you more often 🙌💕 Janet has the best quality, cutest clothing. My granddaughters are always so happy to receive these packages. Janet is a joy to shop with. Everyone needs to check out these beautiful children’s clothes. You won’t be disappointed 😃trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
You’re just awesome to me! I truly appreciate you Terri ❤️🙌 god bless you 🌹 Such a sweet seller! Please check her out.Everything was lovely and as described ❤️ 💖 💕 Thank.you!trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
@mi amiga! Muchas gracias por tu apoyo te lo agradezco muchísimo!
I will always be there to support you 💕🙌 Thank you so much friend 💕 thank you for always packing my orders with utmost care! Always get the cutest things from you! May God continue to prosper your business 💕trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
My Loyal Friend! Since the first day we met here we clicked sooo goood! Thank you for always helping me and supporting me. God bless you 🥰🙌❤️🌹 If you’re looking for great quality children clothing, Janet has it. 😃trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
Thank you my sweet Terri!
I love you 💕 Janet has the cutest and best quality preloved clothing. My granddaughter is so happy with her new outfits. trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
I would love to see their outfits on!🥰🥰🥰 I love what you pick for them. You gave good taste I’ve had several purchases from Janet.
I’m always happy with everything I receive. Such a pleasure shopping with this wonderful family. trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
I’m happy to see you always 💕🥰 Great seller! Always has the cutest kids stuff! Highly recommend! ☺️trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
Cc! Omg 🥰🥰🥰 I love you. Muchas Gracias mi hermosa amiga . Q Dios te siga bendiciendo 💕🙌 Great quality on all items trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
Thank you soooo much friend!
Hope to see you again !💕🥰❤️🫶🏻
Awesome item and great seller! 🩷🩷🩷trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
Hiiiii Jeni 💕
Thank you so much for visiting my show and shopping with me! I truly appreciate you and your support it means a lot. Hope you love your items, and I can’t wait to see you again at my next show 🫶✨ So in love with my new purse!!! Thank you for the free gift! U are amazing!!!trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
Oh my gosh, I’m so happy for you! I was this close to keeping it for myself lol 😄 but it looks absolutely amazing on you. You’re rocking it so well, and that makes me so happy. Thank you so much, amiga 💕 Once again, I received the most beautiful children’s princess dresses and accessories from this wonderful seller. She always has the best items , great quality clothing. Ships very quickly. And Janet is the sweetest lady to shop with. Always love her shows.
This Disney show was so fun and special. trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
Oh my gosh, you have me blushing at this point! 🥰
Even though I had such a hard time putting everything together and pushing the show for many months, it turned out so wonderful. I’m truly thankful for everyone who visited my show and supported me. It means so much more than I can say.
My Disney show was very special, even though I was hot and sweaty being Snow White lol 🥰🫶🏻 The Disney event was so much fun and so many beautiful clothes. My granddaughters are going to love all the beautiful princess dresses.
Snow White did an amazing job of hosting this event. I just love shopping with these wonderful people ❤️🌹trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
It makes me extremely happy to know that your granddaughters are going to enjoy the dresses just as much as you and I do.
Thank you so much, Terry. You are amazing, and I truly appreciate you always coming to my show and supporting me. It means so much to me🫶🏻❤️
Dressing up as Snow White, reminded me of my childhood when I used to pretend I was princess my favorite was the little mermaid lol 🥰 I love my new robe!! And the packing is amazing!!!! trueprelovedbyjanetSeller
“Oh my gosh!!! Honestly, I couldn’t wait to hear about you opening your package. I’m so happy that you’re happy. Thank you so much! Te quiero mucho 🫶🏻💕