Reviews (76)amazing on the packaging 📦 it arrived safe to their new forever home!!!! outstanding love it thanks Best transaction I've had on the app. Was packaged how anyone would like to receive their stuff. Beyond satisfied with my purchase.10/10 would 100% order again! Shipped it very fast and the packaging was really great. Ensured that the kaido I ordered wasn't going to get damaged in transit. Great communication, packaging, and exactly what was described. Will buy again. Great product, 10/10, thank you! Well packed! Thanks for the quick shipping and good business!
We were so happy with the pickup! We even got a cool little surprise!!! Will order again! Was a nice little surprise in my box. Thank you Quick shipping and great packing 🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥awsome cars and even threw in some loosies, great seller and very fast shipping🤘🏼 🔥🔥🔥🔥awsome cars and even threw in some loosies, great seller and very fast shipping🤘🏼 shipped ridiculously fast!! very well protected and exactly as pictured and described. A1 seller Description says sealed. Apparently that doesn’t mean factory. The box was sealed however the two labels on the box had clearly been tampered with. So this was a reseal and not a factory seal. Disappointing As I said before. This was a brand new car pulled freshly out of the box. Nobody touched the car. I am trying to give everybody great deals and keep my rating high. I don’t know what else you want. There would be no reason for me to sell you an opened truck. I sold this truck to you for $30 and I guarantee you cannot find another one for less than $45.