Reviews (402)Everything was perfect as always! Thank you so much! Thank you so very much for the free givy 💖 Thank you! Love your shows! Tysm💕💕 I love my purchase Such a sweet & engaging seller! Thank you as always! 🩷 Everything is so great she is so amazing fantastic seller. Love all my items thanks you so much Over the moon happy with my bundle of goodies as always! Amazing shoes in perfect condition! Smooth fast shipping everything arrived in great condition and as shown top tier. Amazing host has both incredible, unique items definitely one of my favorite seller. LOVE my shirts and ghost purse!!! Thank you friend 🖤 always prompt and we'll packaged deliveries. one of the best sellers on whatnot! perfect seller! so sweet! thank you so much! 🥹💕 Adorable and perfect condition! Love it!
Love the Tee! And the host was AWESOME!!! 🖤🤍 Such a sweet seller with amazing prices. Everything was wrapped individually and packaged so nicely. I'm extremely pleased! Awesome as always ❣️Thank you I love all the stuff I bought from you ❣️ Total grail items at incredible prices! Shows are just so much fun to watch too with givvys galore and the world's sweetest host! Thank you so much! Absolutely gorgeous coat at an amazing price! So in love! looks amazing and was shipped fast Absolutely love this keychain, stocking up now on Christmas presents & this is a perfect addition.