Reviews (241)Great stuff! Love it all. Thank you! Absolutely amazing seller! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great communication, fast shipping, and the Hot Wheels arrived exactly as described and packed with care. I had a fantastic experience and would gladly buy from this seller again. Highly recommended! 🔥 great produxt and good show! thank you. fast and safe shipping! nice truck, but the card had some minor issues, I felt like it should have been disclosed since the starting price was 30. I would not have bid up had I known the condition. overall im happy, just my little note for not being 5 star. Everything came packaged more carefully than the cars are worth. The extra thank you card is beyond my expectations of customer service. love it, thanks again for all the awesome cars! Thanks so much! Awesome sellers! Great packaging! Showed up with the wheel off the truck and rattling around in packaging. axle falling out as well. I keep mine packaged so I have no way to fix it unless I open it. Please reach out to us- we had no way to know this happened as you have not contacted us. We make effort effort to pack the card and blister securely but with an M2 inside a blister we cannot do anything to make it more secure and we have no control over how the package is handled with the postal service- we should perhaps file a claim with them for it. Fast shipping. Great product Fast shipping. Great product thank you fast and safe shipping Bless you as well! Loved the show , awesome car stand givvy and amazing priced finds!!! Great package and fast delivery Great sellers with great cars. Fast shipping Everything was great! Thank you so much for the great deals🙏🏼 My son and I both love them and couldn’t wait to get them in our collections! 🙌🏼 Packaged well, arrived quickly, and an all around great experience! Great deals! Fast shipping! Great packing! Mahalo ttmcollectables 🤙🏽 All came as described, fast shipped Came extremely well packages for some Loosies! Thank you ttmcollectables! 🫶🏼