Reviews (768)A+++ Seller
Safe and Fast Shipping! Well packaged. Fast shipping. A++ all around A+++ seller!!!!! 2nd faster shipper on whatnot only behind the reggae musician and uses minimal painters tape Would recommend this seller to all. Got exactly what I bought. In great shape. Awesome card! shipped and delivered faster than expected! I MEEEEEANNNNN HE IS probably the best streamer on the app great deals and always works with you. ALWAYS UNDER COMPS this is the place to be bidded on something that wasnt for me and got called a dipshit lol 😆 which was awsome he even sent me extra cards which I very much appreciate thank u ❤️ The best of the best Sir!! 🫡 Thank you sir A+ one of the best on the app. Great deals
great cards! fast shipping and great to work with Very good prices and also packaged very well Always has great cards and the best packaging ing. 🍆 Perfect transaction thanks. Great stream good pricing well packaged super fast shipping Perfect transaction thanks! Great price and great shipping! “ :) “ my emotions every time I buy from tundra. Good cards at a great deal with fast and safe shipping. Thank you