Reviews (96)Cards weren’t as described said near mint and some of them were damaged and LP at best. Has good potential but I’ll be done doing business with him, also had another order from him not delivered and clearly not containing items won from wheel. Be careful y’all. The package was never received had won a 3pk blister and the photo of the package he was sending was a envelope ✉️ ain't no way he was sending a 3-pck blister in that. Poorly packaged, card arrived damaged. Hello Tony please check your messages, as you have been offered a replacement card already. Apologies again & I can assure you this issue has been handled & will not arise again in the future. I look forward to hearing from you Amazing Host that provides great deals for quality product!! Your purchases will be protected in transit.. Definitely follow and share! Great shipping and a great show! Will be back! the cards were bent had heat bend I got to make kingpin pay you have to let me know and holographic card was a bull card for a pennyHello Tommy, I’m sorry for your experience. I can assure you that all of our orders are packaged with care, and I can’t control what happens once the order leaves my possession. However allow me to do my best to remedy this and send you replacement cards free of charge. Please message me the details of your order. Hope to hear from you soon Thank you! Fast shipping, great packaging, chill dude Do not buy cards from here. I received my cards all bent, packaging was so bad. Hello! I’m so sorry for any mixups or damage to your cards! We did have some shipping issues in our first few streams, please allow me to remedy these issues. Send me a private message with a screenshot of your packing slip or order slip along w/ your address & I will resend your order free of charge. Again, sincere apologies & I hope to hear from you soon 5 stars man your the best Great energy good vibes 😎 Some great deals on some singles and packs! Only received 2 items and shipping took a few days from purchase Hey man, so sorry about any mixup. It was my first stream & I was unfamiliar with how whatnot works. What cards did you not receive I will send them and pay for shipping