Reviews (216)Another banger!! Love my ring Absolutely beautiful and just as described in live. Great seller! Well packaged and delivered as expected!! I love all the items! Just a lil too big and a little speedy but I love so cool. I put in on immediately thanks!! What a wonderful first experience with this seller! I ordered a 3 piece coordinated set and I absolutely love it! my inlay set arrived quickly and protected for shipping. I highly recommend this seller! as always my jewelry is amazing fast shipping and beautifully packaged! I will always be a return customer! As usual, loved everything I purchased from this seller! I appreciate the surprise extras! Ty! I love shopping from u!! Hands down one of best jewelry I come in contact with Beautiful pieces! Especially love the amber! Ty for the surprise “extras”😊 Awesome seller awesome product will be doing business again love my ring! even better in person 😁 Fast shipping, great seller, absolutely love, my items, authentic and beautiful!! Thank you! 😊 This is such a beautiful unique ring thank you for bringing this to what not! 💜 Acid tested and it was not Sterling. Messaged seller and they blocked me. I have video proof.turquisesilvervaultSeller
We immediately responded to the buyer’s concern and conducted additional acid testing, which continued to indicate sterling silver. Photos of the testing results were shared with the buyer. We also asked the buyer to open a Whatnot Support ticket so the matter could be independently reviewed and resolved through the proper process. Love the color. Thank you!! beautiful jewelry! a wide variety of items! great seller! shopping was very fast and secure Amazing selection. Everything is BEAUTIFUL and extremely generous giveaway. The items were well packaged. Extremely fast shipping. I love all of the items I got from this seller.