Reviews (43)Beautiful quality. Thank you so much for the givy! Thank you so much and good luck reaching 1000 sales Well packaged and arrived quickly. Very kind seller. Well packaged and prompt shipping. Incredible inventory, great packaging, and such a sweet couple with great style 🤍 well packaged and love my vintage cookie cutter. Thank you Nikki, so glad you like it 😘. Excellent! Thanks!TYSM Emma so happy you like them 🫶🏻👌 My best seller ! she always offers the best 👌! thank you so much 💓 💗 ❤️! everything perfect. I recommend her highly 💯 Adorable key holder!! It was shipped fast!TYSM lovely Melinda, we so glad to meet you👏🏼🩷. love all my items, beautifully wrapped 🫶TYSM My lovely new amiga, we so happy you like them. 🩷👏🏼 fast shipping everything was wrapped with so much care. thank you so much 😊 great show TYSM My lovely friend, we appreciate you, will try do great show and show good items. 👏🏼🩷🫶🏻 10/10 packaging. Everything was very secure! Love all my goodies. Highly recommend TYSM My lovely friend, we so glad that you like them, appreciate you supporting us .🩷👏🏼🫶🏻 Love all the pieces and the vibe of her shows!!!TYSM My friend, so happy to meet you.🩷👏🏼🫶🏻 I love each item I got with you! I recommend highly this seller! 💯 Thank you for my 🎁!! ⚘️⚘️⚘️💕😘I am so glad that I meet you girls, TYSM being such supportive friends. 🩷👏🏼🫶🏻👌 100/10 🌟 love all my items everything so beautifully packaged clean and in excellent condition great prices highly recommend this seller
So much appreciated and love meeting you, such great personalities and being so supportive. 🩷👏🏼🫶🏻🫰🏻 thank you so much Cocobay 💓 💗 your items are very beautiful! thanks for my gifts I love them! This seller is highly recommend !💯⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great seller! Fast shipping, item arrived exactly as described. Very happy with my purchase! TYSM My lovely new friend, so glad we meet each other.🫶🏻🩷👌👏🏼 thank you Coco I love my items ❤️ 💕 ! I absolutely loved everything! Thank you so much for the sweet little gifts! 😍 Omg I just received my order today! So fast! I absolutely love every single clothing item I got from you, thank you for the gifts as well you’re so sweet!! Can’t wait to get more! Gracias hermosa🫶 great items and service!!! I love every single thing I bought 🩷 and your packaging is absolutely amazing. 🤩 all around 5⭐️ Thank you so much !