Reviews (20)Beautiful pen, high quality and writes well. These pens turned out great! Thank you so much!! Arrived perfect & fast ! and got an adorable free gift with it thank you very much ! My aunt is going to loveee it and I’ll definitely be back for more beautiful pens 🖊️ Love Love Love. Beautifully made and she is wonderful!!! I made a few purchases from this seller and received all my pens in perfect condition. They are all wonderfully packaged and she even included some very nice freebies!🥰 Her pens are top notch and I love every single one of them, highly recommend!! Thank you so much!💕💕💕 Thank you so much!!!!! I absolutely love these pens!!!! And I’m so happy with all my gifts!!!! Thank you!!!!
What a beautiful surprise!! I slid into her show to find hidden treasures!! I purchased 3 gorgeous pens. They were irresistible I had to have them!! So glad I got them now I will show them off. Definitely will return to purchase more. amazing, fast shipment and quality of work. highly recommended 👌 👍 will sure purchase again Received all my pens in perfect condition and oh my they are more adorable in person!!🤩🥰 Love, love, love!!! 💕 💕💕
Nice packaging, fast shipping, and great seller! Thank you so much! Wow !! Fast delivery and packaging top notch .. thank you for the extra goodies (so kind). Love my pens !!