Reviews (154)Love them twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
❤️💪 Nice little heavy bodied watch. Looked exactly as described! No surprises at all. Thanks twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
I appreciate the review, Tommy! Glad you are happy with your watch. "Its character" 🤣 thanks again! love the watches. the seller is great as well!!twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
Thanks Ryan! ❤️ A+++++++ Great seller. very knowledgeable and honest. Always a smooth transaction!!twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
Thanks again my friend. 😁 this might be my new favorite watch. its working great and it looks great twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
Very happy to hear this. Thank you for the review. 💪😁 Andrew is fantastic! His shows are well-organized and a blast to watch. Plus, the shipping is super fast, and the deals are amazing. I high recommend buying from him! Thank you bro for the heat and the mind boggling shipping! twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
Thank you for your incredible review. much appreciated my friend. 🫶💪 What can I say other than SIMPLY AMAZING SELLER. 100% HONEST !!!! twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
Thank you, sir. Much appreciated 💪 Great seller on Whatnot. Very trustworthy with great watches and great prices.twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
Thank you sir. I appreciate it buddy. "Awesome experience! Watch arrived safely and extremely fast, perfectly packaged. Highly recommend!"twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
Thank you for your kind review. Come back any time. 😁 Fantastic seller and great to work with. The piece is amazing!twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
So glad you love it. Thank you buddy. Great show as always and a brand new watch! Thanks twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
🫶 Thank you! I appreciate you leaving a review and glad you are happy with your purchase Love the dynabeat. Exactly as described and shown.twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
Thank you for the review and support. I am glad you are happy with your purchase. 😁 This seller is great, I really appreciate everything! twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
Thank you for working with me. I really appreciate it buddy. Amazing seller blazing shipping and good time!! Don’t miss out!twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
Thank you Yeag. Hope you are happy with your watches. They are nice ones. Amazing seller. Great to work with. Fast fast fast shipping! Don't sleep on this seller !! I will buy more !!twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
Thanks Medic. I appreciate the review buddy. Glad you like it. 😁 Great seller with fantastic pieces!! Thank you!💜twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
Thank you my friend. I appreciate the support and review 😁 Was so happy when I opened the box. Set the time and the watch wasn’t working. Timer works and that’s it
twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
Hi Chris. That is a brand new Wenger in the box and has never been on a wrist. it was working at time of purchase and may need a battery replacement as it has been sitting in its box for some time. Please send me a message. I am happy to work with you. This peice of history came at a negotiated price! Guy loves to negotiate hit him up support his small business and family!twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
Thank you brother. Much appreciated! 💪 This is a lovely stopwatch, that works really well , too.twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
Glad you are happy with your purchase. Thank you for the review.😁✌️ Fast shipping . Would buy again. twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
Thank you sir! I appreciate the review! Stop by any time😁 This guy goes above and beyond, every single time. Top tier seller!twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
Thank you buddy. I appreciate the review. 😁💪 beautiful host and beautiful watch twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
🫶 Excellent stickers, awesome seller, awesome!!
twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
Thank you my friend. 😁💪 both watches were exactly as described/shown. very well packed and shipped quickly. very pleased.twigsnappertimepiecesSeller
Very glad to hear this. Thank you for your purchase and support. Come back any time. 😁