Reviews (769)Great purchase. Fast shipping. Thank you. This is a really cool potato masher/beater. So unusual. My favorite so far! Thank you so much my friend🤩🤩🤩 As always…wonderfully packaged, beautiful items!! Twisted Bark Mercantile is the BEST!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS…I HAVE OTHERS BUT NONE WITH THE HANDLE OR SPOON!! I APPRECIATE THE WONDERFUL CARE YOU TOOK IN GETTING TO ME!! I LOVE YOUR SHOP!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU 💙 Great price, excellent packing! Thank you! Great quality and great shipping!! Thank you! Not at all. Terrible. Sent the wrong item.The one I ordered didn't even look like the other one. They already sold the one that I bought. Will never buy from them again. This was a new site and I was so excited. Always used ebay. Now I have to wait for a refund and a label to send the wrong item back to them. If that even happens. twisted_bark_mercantileSeller
We want to clarify this for current and future customers. We experienced a death in our family and were out of state when this Buy It Now purchase was made. Someone was assisting us, and an honest mistake occurred. We explained it was a mistake and apologized. You said you didn’t know how to request a refund, so we provided step-by-step instructions.We are still waiting for you to submit the request. Once you do, we will approve it and provide a prepaid return label. We have offered a reasonable solution; refusing to complete the required step while criticizing our response is unreasonable. So cute, thank you! Great packaging too :) Everything was packaged perfectly! I am so excited to have this in my kitchen! As always…I love everything i have gotten from Twisted Bark!! Thank you!! it arrived in perfect condition Gorgeous!!! Arrived in perfect condition and packaged very well! Will definitely shop again! Ty 😊 So happy with my purchase once again! Quick shipping and amazing packaging 💜✨ These ladies are some of my favorite shows, they have a wide variety of merchandise and shipping is always perfect