Reviews (224)Package received. Thank you for the great bargains. Always great items every time. Thank you so much for everything, and your free gifts! It was so appreciated! Danika, Thank You for ordering as well the appreciated review hope to see you soon.. She went above and beyond! She added the cutest extra gifts, and was so thoughtful! Thank you so much! ❤️Danika, So happy to have you as part of a great group of ladies..Welcome and Thank You!!! Thank you so much for the free gift! 😊Danica Thank You so much for ordering with me. Hope to see you in my future shows. You are now part of the Twisted Sister's 2 family!! amazing purchases !! fast shipping!! She has the best deals and products for the best prices!! Very Fast shipping!!Thank you for being a great woman! Everything I bought from you great items as usual! thank you for everything. Thank you so much love love everything Thank You so much SO happy to help you save money. Thank You!! So many good buys with lots of extras. Return buyer because I always get much more than my moneys worth!Thank You Mrs Vickie. Such kind words from the OG buyer. lol love everything ❤️ thank you so much!!So happy your happy!! No thank You for ordering.. Lisa is soo nice, she blessed my family with some gifts on top of what I had purchased, i will definitely be returning. She has great deals! Thank You for the kind words. Glad to have you as part of this great group of buyers.!!! love my items! I received my mystery box and OMG it's sooooooooo cute!!!!💖💖💖💖💖 ty!!!!!OMG, Do you really? I was.so.worried you would be disappointed since it's not what I.would have done if I wasn't rushing. So glad you do. fun show!!! great host! and great items 👍 👌🏻 👏 😀 Thank You. So happy to have you as part of this great group of ladies. I appreciate you! thank you so much ❤️❤️Thank You for ordering and being a part of my show. I hope you will come visit for this week's show we would love to provide a awesome bundle for You.. thank you for the awesome deals! you are the best! Thank You Erika your the best as always thank you for the great items! I do what I can...lmao.... Thank you for all the great items and at amazing prices! You are amazing to my daughter and I! Thank you for all the amazing items! Thank You for all the support. As always, thank you so much for all the great items! And at amazing prices. Jaycee says "Thank you" as well. she loves all the items to. Love you! flawless packing,low shipping cost and fast delivery im super happy with my orders definitely will come back for more plus I really love her personally very sweet lady. Go check her outThank You for being so.kind with your words. I appreciate you.! Great deals! Variety of things.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐See They got it to you before V- Bible school. very happy about that.