Reviews (648)shirt wasn't vintage or even y2k I love my purchase! Thank you! Nice!! Happy with my purchase. Seller has really good vintage and up for offers. Shipped fast and accurate thanks Fast shipping, perfect for a cropped vintage Tee awesome deals on some great T's thank you! Don’t expect this seller to state flaws on their items. Review carefully Shipping was fast and it came in great condition. Thanks for the sick gears of war tee btw!! 🖤 Forgot to mention the blood on the white side of the reversible jersey. This shop has so many great, quality products. They ship fast and never disappoint! It’s perfect and I love it! Thanks for bringing a bit of the Ozarks to my life in the PNW. Great rare bag, good communication from seller, fast shipping! All around great experience!!! Great seller fast shipping and well packaged awesome deals Well packaged and shipped fast. Great books. Thanks! fast delivery and good quality. thank you!! Item shipped in a timely manner. Thank you! I do think the hat I got was over-priced, but everything was in good condition. Hubby loved this t-shirt! Clean and great price.