Reviews (764)Absolutely loved all my items! More Silly Goose!🪿 🫶👍 Top notch seller! Really nice items.
Fast shipping. Thank you so much! 😊 I’m still shocked I won AirPods girl!!! I’ve never own AirPods and I will be forever grateful!! 🥹 Ohh, my girl KAITE! Absolute fire inventory and personality! Absolutely contagious personality and authenticity always!!!! Can’t wait for our matching stamps babe 😍💛 Amazing Seller. Great prices. Love all of my items. Thank you! Amazing show amazing products, Caite is such a super sweet nice seller and makes the show really fun! Really really really good deals Love my package & sponsor giveaway very nice items greattttttt seller also 🫶🫶⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you very much for the giveaway. Love the blanket. Thanks for the sticker too. Enjoyed your show. Great tee for a great price on the funnest raid train I’ve seen yet! Thanks! 🙏🏽 🧜🏼♀️ Thanks everything is perfect 🤩 Amazing show. Great prices and items. I love the two items I received today! Cant wait to get the rest of it. Thank you! Wife loves everything I got her! Great show! Love this seller. She is so funny and kind hearted. Still shocked I won AirPods girl! I never owned a pair and I will be forever grateful!!!