Reviews (27)The rubber part on heel is broke off.Ugh I am so sorry I didn’t catch that love. Love the matching bundle! Thank you for the extra top too 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Sweetest seller ever ahhhh ty for all the goodies seller was super fun to watch! gifted me a free shirt too? iconic Cute wrapping & such a sweet seller! 🌸
Thank you so much for the deals!! So stinking cute!! I absolutely love your vibes ❤️ can’t wait to hangout again soon! 1000% can’t recommend this new seller enough The item was in perfect condition. Packaging was super cute and thank you for the free gift! 💗💗💗 oh. my. GOODNESS!! this is literally the best purchase i’ve ever made! the seller is super nice and she even decorated my package 🥲🩷. When I opened it I was so suprised because she gave me so many freebies and she hand wrote me a thank you. This is a one million billion TRILLION out of ten purchase and I will absolutely be buying from her again! Pretty please consider buying from her she’s amazing!! 🩷🩷Thank YOU for your purchases!! I will be going thrifting soon so hopefully I’ll have more stuff!! 😝🤞🤞 I absolutely love this sellers personality and style! Great prices, and a fun time 💓 looking forward to future shows! thank you so much!! 🫶🏼💌 cutest packaging! love my item 💝 I love the items and especially love the buyers giveaway that I won. So cute! thank you Super cute, fit well, great summer top! Thank you i lovee my purse & fast shipping 😛💕 SUCH A CUTE BOX and cute items too, really went above and beyond with the packaging, loved it