Reviews (125)thank you ladies SO MUCH for the beautiful giveaway❣️🤗 always the cutest gifts!!!! The purchase was wonderful. Ty Thank you for sending the givvy to me when I hadn’t even gotten my pay mentvmethod figured out I love all my pretty new stone rings, especially the zebra! Thank you for patiently showing me rings until I found what I liked. Much appreciated! My rings were wrapped securely and shipped fast. Thank you! My favorite ladies on he app.. Thank you so much for my giveaway gift🤗🫶🏻 appreciate it & the both of you!! great stuff for a great price and a sweet little show with very sweet people! I always love all the jewelry I get from your show. You guys are the best. Thanks for everything Melynda Mundy Loved everything. Thank you. 👩❤️👩 Thank you for the beautiful jewelry as always! ❤️ thank you for such a beautiful gift💝 Pretty jewelry. Also, thanks for the giveaway! Another great package! And thank you for the givvy! 🩷🩷🩷 If you aren’t following these two women you definitely should be! They are a great team - Great products, great prices, and always positive buying experiences! 🙂🩷 Thank you so much! Always love everything I get from these sellers! They are both so kind, and the quality of everything is great, plus amazing givvys and buyers givvys! 😍🙂 Love all the jewelry I got from the show. The host are fabulous. And the jewelry quality is great absolutely love these guys Melynda Mundy Beautifully packaged, very happy with my item. Thank you for the giveaway, y'all are the BESTEST!! ❤️🙂🥰 Beautiful pink quartz heart! Tyty! Great seller!