Reviews (4,600)who doesn't love free money especially to come back to spend @twopeasinashop. this is my favorite giveaway prize. if your not shopping with Claudia your missing out!!!!!! 💕 dont believe me drop on by her next show!!!!! you are a friend not just a buyer. Love my products the only thing was the packing. Only minimal tape used and top had come open in shipping. Luckily it was all there and am happy! Yeah another success as everything arrived in great condition and as expected. Love your shows and the fun I have when I join you. Thank you for everything! Great seller. Fast shipping. Great seller. Fast shipping. Thank you so much for the gift card. Have an amazing weekend! ❤️🫶 Thank you for sending over the package with the coins in it. It was well packaged and came quick. lol ve my items! As always, arrived super quick! Great seller. Fast shipping. Absolutely the best host on whatnot! Keep up the great work! ❤️ My daughter had been wanting a sparkly belt for years...now she has 2!! TYSM Claudia...the smile on my Daughter's face was priceless 💖 🙏💖 I get so many Beautiful Christmas 🎄 items from Claudia...and I got my metal Reindeer & book set this time...TYSM Amiga...Loved them 😍 ❤️ 👌 🙌 everything arrived safely, as shown, thank you! Thank You for the 2 Giveaways Stickers❤️ Your Show is Cool As always, the bestest!!!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 All great stuff I love crafting I love everything, thank you for the giveaways and for the amazing deals 🤗🤗😘😘