Reviews (1,479)Thank you for your generosity!! You’re so sweet to include a surprise ❤️ you girls are the best! Thank you, I love both sweaters! Perfect! Thank you boujie gals!!❤️❤️❤️ Such an amazing price as usual!!! My favorite show!!! Love all my items as usual. Thank you!! One of my favorite sellers on this app. ❤️❤️❤️ So good and so big!🤣🤣 It will be so cozy!❤️ Thank you bougie gals!!! I love it all and love the twillies you wrapped around the packages! So fun! ❤️❤️❤️ The best shows! And the best premium brands at great prices! Love all my stuff! Live the sisters! 💕 Thank you so much. What laundry detergent do you use?! It smells amazing Came so quickly and exactly as described, thank you! can't wait to shop here again! Thank you so much! Love my dresses and the beautiful gift!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! These ladies are so fun and they bring the bangers! Highly recommend this shop! Great pieces at great prices and such a fun shopping experience! TYSM💛🥰🙏 I just love this show. All my items arrived beautifully packaged and on time. Everything is exactly as described and shown and even better. Love it. Absolutely love two sisters and mom!! Every item I have purchased has been 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! I just enjoy their show every time! Thank you sisters!! Love all my grabs!! ❤️ The jewelry is absolutely gorgeous. Love their shows🩷 Always 5 stars. Nothing but quality! Love all my clothes!! Thank you for such great deals for high end clothing! I love everything!!!! So good!! Thank you so much!!!❤️❤️❤️ This is a fun show to watch! Great deals and great items!