Reviews (290)Great seller, great packaging, awesome items! Unfortunately the e gift card never came through, checked spam and trash. Too bad
AMAZING!!!! Would love a green and orange one to match my kitchen! So cool that you make these! Items received well packed with no issues! Thank You!! I love all my goodies. My package arrived quickly. Thank you for the $10 Amazon giveaway and super cute stickers. Will definitely buy from this seller again. I love the product I bought and I ❤️ the sweet note inside. Arrived quickly. Packaged well. Items as described . Love them!!! Thank you! Every piece of Anchor Hocking arrived in perfect condition. Extra carefully packed. I highly appreciate the reuse of packing materials and they will get additional use in my home. The cobalt 💙 glass is beautiful. Very friendly and welcoming. Shipments arrived on time. Will definitely use again. I’m so thankful I found your shop! Love supporting any fellow Texans❤️ you have a great selection and shop! Thank you for your excellent packaging and quick shipping. I’ll definitely be trying to catch your next shows 🙌🏻❤️🤗 Everything arrived in one piece. Great packaging! So thankful I found you and your show! Love my dice and candlestick holder, and the candle made it! Didn’t melt at all! Thank you again 🤗🙌🏻 Everything is so charming I love it! Thank you so very much! Awesome seller with amazing items at great prices!! an awesome find and perfect packaging thank you made it safe! Love my purchase! Packaged well and shipped quickly! Thank you!! thank you! this will be great for my egg plate wall. thank you for carefully packing it and the note!