Home
Browse
Become a Seller
Log in
Sign up
tyeallthingsbeauty
Tyezhane
Message
Follow
5.0 (22
Reviews
)
•
1d
Avg Ship
•
212
Sold
45
Following
•
197
Followers
5.0 (22
Reviews
)
•
1d
Avg Ship
•
212
Sold
45
Following
•
197
Followers
Hi my name is Tye, I’m an esthetician who loves everything beauty.
I’m also a newly diagnosed Breast Cancer warrior 💗 so please have compassion with me as nails keeps me happy during my journey!
Shop pretty press on nails, and more
Message
Follow
Shop
Shows
Reviews
Clips
Home
Log in
Sign up
Browse
Become a Seller
Help & Legal
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact Us
FAQ
v20260929-0422
Reviews (22)
kinrayna
9/28/2026
5.0
Happy with them all
See more
kluxurylounge
9/2/2026
5.0
The nails are sooo cute I didn’t realize one was curved but all good loved them thanks Tye 🩷🩷
See more
monayesha
8/25/2026
5.0
Lovely nails. Thank you!!🙏🏾
See more
monayesha
8/11/2026
5.0
Very happy with my purchase! Will be wearing my nails soon
See more
michi1029
8/10/2026
5.0
😍😍😍😍
See more
brandy1188
8/10/2026
5.0
Thank you so much for my giveaway. Too long for me but my daughter loved them!!
See more
kluxurylounge
8/9/2026
5.0
Host was so sweet and I purchased my 1st nail toe set and I love the design can’t wait to put them on THANKS HUN Will purchase again 💅🏽💅🏽🥰🥰🌸🌸
See more
michi1029
8/3/2026
5.0
They are all PERFECT 🤩 thank you love
See more
monayesha
8/1/2026
5.0
Love them thank you!
See more
beyondbeautyshop
7/24/2026
5.0
TY ❤️
See more