Reviews (46)All winning’s arrived well protected and packaged. LOVE my items.
Wide array of items from vintage to everything else you didn’t realize you wanted from Kerri. Great pair of M&S S&P Shakers in a ambrena color great shipping. love them. everyone laughted got my package today very fast shipping. The care that is given in wrapping your purchase is amazing. great shipping always. Takes such care in making sure our purhase are wrapped well. Excellent seller! Packaging was great. Shipped fast. Love my item! great shipping. Everything was wrapped very well. very happy with my purchase thank you again Kerri. Amazing 😊💜 packing and shipping were excellent! item is as described and beautuful!! am following, you bet!! Amazing!! Russell’s new fav item! Such quick shipping too! 😻 So cute! Arrived in perfect condition. Packaged with care and shipped quickly. Thank you for the great deal.
Everything was packed so well! Shipping was fast! Love everything! Came beautifully packaged! 😊 its were.packed wonderfully no damage products were just as described. very pleased Very unhappy with the shipping. $20 for soemthing that weighs 2 lbs is insane. You can change your shipping settings so that doesn’t happen. Love the product, hate that I paid almost the same in shipping for one item. ultimate_vintage_envySeller
I’m so sorry you’re unhappy. However , I need to correct your statement. You had two bundled items shipped to you not one. The box I used I needed to fit the scale and butterfly coaster set. I see you have a business on here. Feel free to re weigh all I sent you. It came to 5lb 3.6 oz NOT 2lbs. Even if I split the bundle it would be close to 20.00 to ship. I have a picture of my weight from whatnot direct that I’ll inbox you Being I can’t post right here. As a fellow seller I wish you the best…… Just as promised! Love it Orange Tupperware arrived in great condition. No damage noted. It is exactly what I wanted. Thank you.