Reviews (8,916)Thank you so much ! Always good prices !♥️ Absolutely perfect! Thank you Such great items from this seller Wow such a nice givey,LV tag.Thank you Very happy with my purchase
Perfection as always!! ❤️ love my new LV locks! Great deal, great seller! Everything was top notch!! Thank you so much. 💕 Thank you so very much. High quality handbags with great prices. My dream bag! Thank you po! Great packaging with free coffee sachet pa! ♥️☕️ Beautiful condition luggage tag! Thank you Everything was just as I expected and I’m very happy with my order. Thank you Ella. There was a rip on one of the pockets that was not called out. The box was broken from the rain and the box that seemed to be two boxes poorly taped together was completely falling apart. The tote was not wrapped in plastic and was damp when I pulled it out of the box. Only a cheap flimsy dust bag was protecting it. Seller needs to think about where packages are left when delivered. If I didn’t get home when I did the tote would have been drenched. Such a cute bag for an amazing price!! Thank you!! Every thing was great condition and so happy to get the Metro City bags!