Reviews (208)Thank you so much for my free authentic strawberry Sonny angel GIVVY!!! Thank enjoyed watching your show. granddaughter will be happy 😊 Love love love them!! Perfect condition! And quick shipping. Will be buying again
Wish there was no shipping of paint on the item or at least wish it was announced. I was having a bad day and your giveaway came. It made me laugh. Thanks for brightening my day. Delivered fast and great show. Ty! thank you so much for the fast shipping and goodies!!! Pulled the secret 💖 great seller!!! I felt like It was Christmas morning when my package arrived. Thank you so much. And thank you for the cute stickers and candy! 💕 can’t wait for your next show. Everything from start to finish was amazing
Thank you so much loved it!! 🥰 Thank u so much for my giveys and I love my kuromi hipper so cute 🥰 Won a Givvy.. and I was sent super nice candies! Appreciate the free giveaway.. thank you! Thank youuu for my bunny 🩷 Candy tasted amazing too!!