Reviews (158)Always the best show!! Thank you 🙏 Always the best show!! Thank you ☺️ Great seller and such a fun show
loved every thing! thank you so much ❤️❤️ It didn’t deliver
If it didn’t deliver, then why did USPS drop it off at the address that’s on your profile.
Fast shipping Authentic products! Thank you! Always a great experience! Packaged well & all items secured! Love the shows good vibes & chat! Will continue purchasing from unboxobsessionn always! Good packaging and fast shipping I’d prefer to have the doors opened before picking the squishies. I over paid for things I don’t actually love. Just something to consider for future shows. Everything else was great! Thank you for your feedback. As I mentioned in my show, no one is obligated to have to bid! That is why we always say BID responsibly. I did let every viewer know it is a closed door you were biding on! I advise you to be responsibly next time you’re biding on shows:)! Great all around !! 🙏 thank you!! Awesome seller! Thank you for the cool buyers giveaway my son loved it!! 😁😉 100% trusted seller & comes fast! I am a forever customer ! I will always continue to shop with @unboxobsessionn she is always so efficient with my orders! Best deals & best communication! You can tell she puts her all into her business awesome show and great customer service 👍🏼 👏🏼 😀 very fast shipping and well packaged thank you so much Love all my new squishies, great quality and super fast shipping!