Reviews (10,486)perfect as always thankyou xx fantastic thank U so much thanks so much jay and team Arrived quickly and was as described very happy with the both items Sent super quickly, all perfect and I have a very happy nephew once again!! thanks so much Thankyou so much for your kind giveaway as always every time it's perfect. what you see is what you get thank you all so much 🫶 really good came well.package hapoy woth all purchased Only ever had 1 item damaged, I bought a dumpling for my granddaughter as a gift I didn't open it to check it as it was a gift, unfortunately when she opened it it was burst and white stuff in the dumpling case as it leaked. I did send a message but was told that I had it 6 days and couldn't get another 1 or a refund 🤔. brilliant as always thanks uncle jay brilliant service throughout thank you uncle, love the traitors plush Great communication, quick shipping, excellent products ☺️ One of my favourite sellers on Whatnot. Items as described and always a quick dispatch. Thank you Uncle Jay 😊 Absolutely amazing always goes above and beyond thank you my girls will be happy fantastic service as always perfect. once again, have a very happy nephew 💙