Reviews (157)Amazing super nice seller. Fast shipping and great price. Nicely packaged. I will for sure be back! Thank you! great show and an even better seller. he actually has everything on his show Thank you sir!! I appreciate the little extra Dino! My boys will love it! An amazing order that was delivered incredibly quickly Great seller, great items, great prices, underdog1753 is the man. These artic air personal air conditioners are amazing. Ant wait to use them at my next craft show. Items arrived quickly and in perfect condition Good value for everything I purchased. Quality and price was above expectations. Quick shipping. Thanks All the items I received were better than expected. Also, thank you for the extra little gifts, they were a nice surprise. Awesome as always, never any issues. Never any issues, great seller, great products. Thank you! I’m excited to wear them! I’ve never bought a designer glasses for a dollar like this is incredible but they awesome thank you you that was the most biggest deal I could’ve ever done Awesome seller, great selection of products, great prices. great show. this man literally had everything thank you for my knife I love it Cool show with some great items priced below market. solid sellers..will be back 10/10 Awesome looking knife. Looking forward to using it in the kitchen. Great price and fast delivery. Ty amazing gift, thank you so much. great show. this man literally has a little. it of everything. Excellent seller, always a pleasure to deal with. Good products , and outstanding selection thank you! loved the show