Reviews (499)These had a lot of unique Taylor stickers! Loved them; thank you!I’m glad you enjoyed the stickers! Thank you for your support Sell was very kind and easy to work with. Stickers are great quality. Thank you so much! Means a lot! Love working with you Stickers are great quality! Loved my givvy prize and seller was fun and easy to work with. Thank you for being amazing person I love your lil family 💞💞💞💞 I see you later side piece 😍😍 Top tier community supporter, check out her raid trains!! Fast shipper
Amazing items
wonderful seller omg i love them! thank you so much. thinking of you and your family. Amazing thank you so much Spicy as always thank you bull shit packaging, this seller does not care about our purchases my hotwheel card is all bent WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS SELLER I’m sorry I do care I have plenty of 5 star reviews. And all my buyers are returning buyers. You’re the first to complain and be rude toward me. You haven’t yet even tried to be civil and polite to me about any of this. absolutely love my package ! fast shipping and amazing seller ❤️