Reviews (230)10/10 as always, if you’re not buying from Lesh then what are you doing?? Thanking very much appreciate it an loved playin the game Appreciate the dashcam lesh and the lil card inside ill be careful of the pigs 👏🏻😂absolutely legend that killed me 😂😂 A+ again, thank you for my items and thank you for wishing me happy birthday. I will be buying off you again top seller. And good vibes on show A+ top seller I will be buying off this person again thank you again for my items, my daughter be happy with her trainers excellent seller and quality products. Such a lovely seller! As described and speedy delivery, even came with a little note 😁 Will definitely use again! Yet again unlimited stars review if it was possible. Amazing givvy and had a wicked time playing who wants to be a givvionaire to win a drone! No other sellers do it like you. Big love 🤘🏻🖤 Great and orders always come so quickly. Thank you very much. xxx Such clean looking shoes! Well nice and good condition, absolutely loved them. outstanding as per, my fave person on this app, so down to earth, fair prices, great delivery time xx cheers xxx love my purple trainers they are 🔥, thank you again leesh 💜 The best products, prices, banter and most lovely genuine human being. Should be 10☆ for this lady's entirety. If you do nothing else today, do this.....bookmark her shows! you'll never look back ♡ absolutely fantastic a really lovely seller thanks for the really nice trianers will definitely be buying from you again and also was fast delivery 🚚😁❤️ xx amazing seller super fast delivery aswell all ways thank you Thanks Queen! Absolutely gorgeous trainers! Great price and the extra touches that went in to the packaging made the whole buying experience feel so special! Queen of trainers! Can’t thank you enough! Arrived super fast too! Amazing! ✨😎Thankyou so much for this lovely review 🥹 I try to go far and beyond for my customers with the packaging as it’s an overall experience so I’m glad you felt exactly what I was hoping for! Hope to see you soon 💜 If I could give you 1000000 stars I would. Absolutely class host/seller, rapid delivery (love the unleashed bag it came in too) , your shows are always 10/10. You have inspired me to start collecting tiny trainers haha thanks again Killian you legend! Glad you enjoy the show and hahaha don’t get too addicted now!! Hope to see you back soon trying to out snipe 😂💜 Rate this seller, packed with care. Good prices, and a little hand written note 📝 🩵I’m glad you enjoyed the packaging 💜💜💜 5 ⭐️ thank you so much! 🫶 Fast delivery . Very happy with the shoes thanks again loved your live will purchase again in the future Thankyou! Hope to see you back soon 💜💜💜 10 stars without a doubt ✨️ 💋 Thank you for these amazing shoes! Came in really good condition, I was very happy with my purchase❤️Big love each and everytime Hulree 💜💜💜