Reviews (6,728)It took along time to arrive but that was because of post office 💙🐉🙄. But everything came bubble wrap safe and sound! 💙🐉😎 Amazing items. Fast and secure shipping. Great streamers. My new favorite place to get my Gengar needs One of the best sellers on the app. They work hard to make sure they have authentic items and sell at great prices.
Thank you so much for the gift and fast shipping! amazing sellers great packaging and honestly the sweetest ever thank u for the oshies I love them all Came fast and they are all SO cute. Another great purchase, thanks! Thank you for my poliwhirl baby! He’s with his 2 siblings now :)! Some of the best and coolest Pokémon stuff on whatnot! fantastic as always! I love my sweet little caterpie plush ♡♡ Really lovely show! The Trusts are just... incredible and the deals overall are really boss! There's always someting new, which I have no idea how that is possible with a SEVEN DAY A WEEK SHOW!!! These two really put their all into these shows and their products and I love how many cool Pokemon things I can only get from them. <3 Thank you!!! Super duper baillion amounts of kindness from these two. I highly recommend just tellin' 'em your favourite pokemon and there's a good chance they have it in something. Items I've never seen before and OH MY GOSH I LOVE BATTRIO COINS. Thank you so much!! Everything comes in great condition and PERFECTLY packed! Such a fun stream! These two are super kind and have the COOLEST stuff. Tons of Pokemon items I can't really find elsewhere. I'm thankful for how patient they are when I ask questions. Also, the amount of items for the trusts are INCREDIBLE! THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3 <3 I wish I could give more than five stars QQ Thank you again for the amazing pieces. Always a pleasure to do business with you ladies. awsome blosem extra awsome! from the product to the shipping. everything was perfect. shipping, price and the vibe. I can't get enough 🫶🏼 always love my orders from these ladies!!! ive added so many wonderful things to my collection thanks to them! would absolutely recommend 🩷 So happy I got some cards I’ve been hunting for a great price! Thank you for the fun goodies! So many great products! Packaged with care and arrived quickly. As always it's a great time hanging out in the chat and there's great deals to be had Sweetest people and funnest chat! Thank you so much! Always a fun time in their streams. Great and rare items