Reviews (252)I loooove this bag!! Such a great seller who is also so supportive of others and donates portions of her sales too!! Highly recommend. The bag is amazing but the seller is even more amazing. Thank you for donating to my charity show out of the kindness of your heart. I love supporting people who care about others and on top of it have amazing bags. Five stars! This is such a beautiful bag! It was packaged so well, double dust bags, handwritten thank you note and she even included a free bag scarf that matches!!
Love this beautiful gray Gucci leather bag. The detailing on the perforated trim and the equestrian style horse bit buckle are so elevated, I can’t wait to wear it soon. Thank you so much, Jona! 🩶 Bag just as described and packaged so thoughtfully Thank you so much for the Jim’s Juice Polishing Sponge. I appreciate you 🤍✨🙏 Thank you so much for the giveaway! That was so very kind of you! I appreciate you tons! :) Amazing seller, great show!! thank you for the amazing bag Excellent seller, great products.Thank you for the glowing feedback! Absolutely love my purchases. Fantastic seller. Great variety in her shows. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! omg, omg, I love them and I am obsessed!! My pieces are extraordinary and she was with me the entire way through shipping making sure it arrived to me. She even threw in the cutest gifts! Thank you so much, I will shop againWe are thrilled you love your items and appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! OMG I adorrrrrrre this little vintage coach multicolor two way back! Obsessed with the colors and style! What a steal! My first time in your show, but won’t be my last!Thank you for joining us! Glad you love your purchase This stuff is amazing and I need the patent leather!Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We hope to see you again! Lovely purse. Great condition. Thank you for taking the time to review Love love love my Fendi! It has found a great home. And thank you for all the givvys! Thank you for the feedback!