Reviews (10,594)Leah, I absolutely LOVE these socks! 😍💕 They are so incredibly soft, cozy, and perfect for this cooler weather. 🧦🍂 There’s nothing better than finding something that’s both adorable and comfortable! Thank you so much for another great purchase. You never disappoint, and I’m so happy with these! ❤️✨
Thank you so much Leah! I have been wanting this sweatshirt for so long. Super excited about the brown Golas too. You are my go to for Golas. I appreciate all of the socks too. Such great gifts. I appreciate you!! ❤️😍❤️ Arrived quickly and as described as always! Thank you for the givvy!! Thank you SO much for the givvy and for pouring your heart and soul into your whatnot channel! You always have the most amazing things at amazing prices 💕💕 Love my fleece thank you ! Thank you!! Loved every piece. Received as described! The color is even better in person. Thank you! Love this Givy specially the black socks ! Thank you. Exactly how we expected except for some reason this 29 was so small. But not your fault at all. Will buy again Great and comfortable set! Ty! Thank you so much got them as a birthday gift for my daughter love your shows Everyone’s getting a bag for Christmas!!! 😍 You always have the best items at the best prices. 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 These striped pants are so comfortable!!! I’m hoping my daughter loves the sweaters. Thanks friend!! Leah is truly one of the most humble and kindest sellers on this app!
Loveee all my
Items in every single order I've ever received from you ! Ty so much! Thank you for the generous givvy💕