Reviews (323)great cards .ty 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.Appreciate the Review !!!
🔥🔥🔥 thank you for the great cards and great deals!Thank you for the support 💪🏽 Great atmosphere, quick shipping and well packaged! I highly recommend this seller! 💯Thank you so much !! Appreciate the review !! ThanksThank you so much for the review !! Very pleased with my order...Packaged well and Shipped fast!!! Thank You!!!Thank you for the good review!! Much appreciated ! Great deals. Fast shippingThank you for the review !! Great cards. Thanks!Thanks for the good review!!! Appreciate it! Amazing show, thanks for packing the cards safely. Will be returning for more soon. Thanks for the review!! Come back and see me soon !! Thank you brother!! See you soon!! 🤜🏻🤛🏻Thank you as always broski !! Everyone check this man out too!! Great seller Great seller. Fast shipping. You know I got you bro ! Appreciate it ! came great
Thank you bro!! Appreciate the business !! ast shipping, but two cards were put in one top loader, which resulted in slight damage to the tops of the cards. I’d recommend one top loader per card going forwardMy apologies for that bro !! I think iv learned my lesson at this point lol it’s hard with the shipping on whatnot. Not making an excuse however, my apologies sincerely and I’m putting a few cards in the mail for you right now Thank you for the extra card on my order!Of course, and thank you for the good review dude !! Thanks brother! Great stream and fast shipping. No, thank you for the support !! fast shipping great cards came in top loaders Appreciate the 5⭐️ review bro !! Awesome show!! One of the best on the app!! Appreciate you brother!! 🤜🏻🤛🏻As always thank you brother !!! Appreciate it !! I will buy from them again great streamer Thank you so much for the support and the good review !!! Much appreciated Nice Cards. Thanks!!!!!Thanks for the support my dude. Appreciate you Good seller. Easy to negotiate with. Shipping was secure and fast. Thanks for the good review my dude !! Glad you were happy with everything ! great seller .great cards ,check him out . thanks Iike itThanks brother appreciate it !! Thank you No thank you for the support and the good review !