Reviews (7,686)Love the variety for such a great price 😊 Always fast shipping! Love the protein bars! Thank you all snacks delivered safe and sound ready to munch down lol You could not ask for a better box built by a wonderful woman. Thank you so much.. great show and prices thank you Fast shipping…great boxes, awesome variety of products Great Seller! Will purchase from again! Wonderful box!! I love this lady. Always so pleased 😀 with this fabulous 🤩 seller!! It’s all gone. Have to get more. Fastest shipping and delivery in the north, south, east, or west! Raquel is the best and has great snacks for great prices! Great products at great prices!! The host is fantastic! Another fabulously full box. Lots of goodies for my lunches. Thanks for the variety of salty and crunchy snacks! 🌻 Thank you for getting my Suzy q's in Perfect snacks as always! Will be purchasing more! I always love my boxes from Raquel! She is the best! She always takes care of me! I love the love she gives and the boxes she packs!! If I could give her 10 stars I would!!! never disappointed, on my top 3 sellers list Awesome box and seller. Ty so very much.