Reviews (121)Great seller and great energy ! Definitely need to tap in!!! 💯❗️ Everything came in awesome condition. I appreciate the funkos. The packing was perfect, and the seller was great! One of my favorite sellers on the app Love them!! my first pops ever!! Everything came in amazing condition I appreciate it Great show had amazing deals packaged to perfection! Thank you!! 🔥 Great seller always have fun in his stream and packages very well packaged 100 percent happy with this seller will definitely come back again Thank you so much for my 4 pack! I couldn't help but laugh at packaging but man do I appreciate the concern and care you take with the pops you sell. It will go perfect with my personal collection ♡ A+++++++++++ I absolutely love this seller. Great pops and awesome that we share the same pc. All his pops are in fantastic condition. Fast shipping. Will continue to buy from this seller. A+++++I really appreciate all your continued support! Thank you so much!! Absolutely one of the best sellers on here. Thank you for the 3 pops. Absolutely perfect condition. Has great pops! A+++ seller. Came a little bit late but was definitely worth the wait and packaging was on point! Appreciate you my guy. Great pops in GREAT condition, well protected, definitely will be back! Thank you so much for the gorgeous chase and 2 pack for my pc. I really enjoyed your show and will continue to support a very good seller. A+++ First time coming to this stream and I end up with 2 fantastic pops! Host is awesome. Wheel was so fun! Definitely will be back again in future! Thanks so much for the perfect pops! A+++ Second time buying, and packaging is still a 10/10 would highly recommend buying from this seller! Always an awesome, fun time! Super quick shipping and great packaging! Thanks my boy! 💪🏼 10/10 communication and very detailed with packaging. Would highly recommend working with this guy if you need to buy anything 🙏🏼 Loved the stickers , was laughing because you sent a sticker that I actually have tattooed on me so I thought that was pretty cool ! Thank you