Reviews (50)beautiful purchases from this seller most are new ,so great buys shame its her last show..thankyou once again .l hope you enjoy with whatever you choose to do. Darling, you are the nicest person on here I don’t want to see you go but I understand it totally You’re gorgeous darling. Don’t let anyone tell you different. Fast shipping and gorgeous products thank you so much. Absolutely adore the host she also added a Very expensive present from purchasing from her as well x thank you One of the greatest hosts , honest and amazing items for crazy prices, loved everything I bought, highly recommended l really love the chook shirt it didnt fit me but my friend she loves it.l want to try get the transfer to make me one. great seller thankyou so much... Great quality product, nice packaging, cheap prices, very generous host , amazing show , love. Happy with all my purchases 🌸🫶🏽 Happy with all my purchases 🌸🫶🏽 Happy with all my purchases 🌸🫶🏽 I’m a return buyer because I Absolutely love the bargains and quality 🌸🫶🏽 Absolutely love Susy and all her clothing and accessories. What a bargain 🌸🫶🏽 Amazing seller. Great quality items. Very happy with purchase. Love my items! Extra items and the premium givy. Thaaaaank you! xx Suzy has exceptional style and showcases a fabulous curated collection of treasures which are inclusive to all sizes!
Thank you gorgeous 💜✨ I only got one thing out of all of that lotOh Nicole. I’m so sorry that I’ve disappointed you. I tried to explain the items in as much detail as I can, but obviously I need to improve in this area. It’s so hard with sizes because some 20s in some brands are actually 24 and some 24s in some brands are actually 20s. All I can do is relay the brand label, but I will make sure to give even more detail in my next show. Again, I’m sorry that you were disappointed because I do value your custom, especially given that you’re a regular. Thank you for your feedback and I will endeavour to improve in this area. Packed really well, sent fast. Extra goodies included Wow 🤩